60 ml pocket spray bottle, Sprays upto 9 Feet Distance.
- Very good item to have for defense against multiple attackers with weapons.
- Will incapacitate attacker immediately
- CS gas, which is used as a riot control agent.
- The chemical reacts with moisture on the skin and in the eyes, partially incapacitating a attacker
- Causing a burning sensation and the immediate forceful and uncontrollable shutting of the eyes.
- Effects usually include tears streaming from the eyes .
- Profuse coughing, exceptional nasal discharge that is full of mucus.
- Burning in the eyes, eyelids, nose and throat areas.
- Disorientation, dizziness and restricted breathing.
- It will also burn the skin where sweaty and/or sunburned.
- In highly concentrated doses it can also induce severe coughing and vomiting.
- Almost all of the immediate effects wear off within an hour (such as exceptional nasal discharge and profuse coughing),
- although the feeling of burning and highly irritated skin may persist for hours.
- Affected clothing will need to be washed several times or thrown away.
- CS gas is generally accepted as being non-lethal.